Who doesn't love lavender? The glorious smell, the calming effect and the beautiful purple colors! All good reasons to love lavender, but wait that's not all…
Lavender oil benefits our are bodies in the following ways:
- Reduces anxiety and emotional stress
- Improves sleep
- Slows aging with powerful antioxidants
- Improves eczema and psoriasis
- Heals burns and wounds
- Alleviates headaches
Uses for Lavender:
- As a dried herb to make a relaxing herbal tea
- In a tincture to help promote relaxation and sleep
- Adding the dried herb to homemade buckwheat pillows or sleep mask to help promote relaxing sleep
- To soothe sunburns or other burns add a few drops of the essential oil to a bottle of cold water and spray on burns to offer relief.
- Add a few drops of lavender and a cup of epsom salts to a bath to relax sore muscles.
Give lavender oil a try, you will LOVE the love of lavender!